UPVPS Recruitment 2020 | The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad Sachivalaya (UPVPS) Lucknow has published an online application form for hiring the post of Various Review Officer, Servicer, Group-D, Security Officer, and another post. The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad Sachivalaya has announced 73 no of the post published for UPVPS Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who have interested in this vacancy and have all the eligibility criteria of this UPVPS Jobs 2020 can apply before the last date 12 Oct 2020. We provide the UPVPS Jobs Notification below candidate must read the notification before applying this UPVPS Recruitment 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad Sachivalaya Published 2020 Job Notification | Apply for 73 Various Officer Post
UPVPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
|Post name||No of post|
|Additional Private Secretary||23|
|Review Officer Account||01|
|Security Advisor Male||05|
|Security Advisor Female||01|
|Special Executive Administration||01|
|Last date for apply||12-10-2020|
|Last date for payment||13-10-2020|
|Last date for form complete||16-10-2020|
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 1050/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PH Divyang Candidate: Rs. 50/-
- Payment mode Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
As per the official notification of – Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad Sachivalaya – Candidate must be passed the 5th class/10th/+2/ Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Master Degree in Literature in Any Recognized University/Institute in India.
Age limit for UPVPS Recruitment 2020
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
How to apply UPVPS Recruitment 2020
|Note# Candidates can read all details notification before apply in this UPVPS Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Candidates can apply in this job recruitment before the application last dates.|
- Click the application link below.
- Candidates fill all mandatory details form and upload necessary documents.
- Check all Details Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a print out of the final submitted Forms for Further Process.